21 Sep Pumpkin Protein Pancakes
Pumpkin Protein Pancakes
● 2 ounces (58 grams) of freshly ground flax seeds
● 2 ounces (58 grams) of ground almonds or Almond Meal/Flour
● 1 ounce (28 grams) powdered egg white protein
● 1 teaspoon aluminum free baking powder
● 1 tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
● 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
● 1 cup coconut cream
● 3 organic eggs
● ½ cup pumpkin puree
● 4 or 5 drops of liquid stevia
● Unrefined coconut oil – For frying
● Cinnamon for garnish
1. Mix all wet ingredients in a large bowl with a whisk until frothy. (about 30 sec)
2. In another bowl mix both flours, pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking powder, and stevia.
3. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet as you keep whisking.
4. Once the batter is ready it should be semi-thick, but still pourable.
5. If too dry, add up to ¼ cup of water, gradually until the right consistency.
6. Heat a teaspoon of coconut oil in a small non stick pan and pour one ladle of batter in it.
7. Cover with a lid and lower flame to low.
8. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
9. Serve immediately sprinkling with cinnamon.
10. You can serve with coconut cream on top.
-Health & Wellness Coach
Recipe and Picture Inspired by: https://thenourishedcaveman.com/keto-gluten-free-pumpkin-pancakes/