05 Feb Overnight Quinoa Recipe
Overnight Quinoa Recipe
Overnight oats were all the rage last year, but now, overnight quinoa is trending! Need a breakfast option before work for the week? Convenient and nutrition-packed, this quick-and- easy meal won’t disappoint.
Ingredients● 2 cups Water
● 1 cup Organic Quinoa Grain
● 1-1/2 cups Vanilla Hemp Milk (Almond and Coconut work, too)
3/4 cup Greek yogurt
3 Tbsp Sweetener of Choice (Optional: ex. Honey, Agave, Coconut Nectar. You can
also use a few packs of either Stevia or other natural low-calorie sweetener for a low-
sugar variation, if you choose.)
3 Tbsp Chia Seed
1.5 Tsp Cinnamon
Optional Garnish: Sliced bananas, strawberries, blueberries and chopped nuts
Mason Jars (Recipe is for 3, 2 Cup-sized jars)
Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a medium size pot.
Add in the quinoa and stir
Place lid on top and cook over medium-low heat for 12 minutes or
Stir the cooked quinoa and chill until cold.
1. Puree in a blender until smooth: milk, yogurt, banana, cinnamon, and sweetener. Set aside.
Layer Ingredients in Jars:
1. Evenly divide the quinoa on the bottom of each. 2. Add 1 tablespoon of chia seeds to each.
3. Evenly divide the milk mixture between the jars. 4. Stir together until combined.
5. Seal jars with lids and chill overnight. Garnish with fresh fruit and mixed nuts.
-Health & Wellness Coach
Inspiration: https://www.bobsredmill.com/recipes/how-to-make/banana-almond-overnight-quinoa-chia- seeds/