22 Aug Energizing White Tea, Pineapple Smoothie Recipe
White tea in a smoothie?! Strange? Maybe. Highly beneficial? Definitely! (That’s why it’s a main ingredient in FITTEAM FIT 😉 )This smoothie packs a 1-2 PUNCH with its powerful benefits. You’ll feel rejuvenated, refreshed, and re-energized! For example, ginseng and white tea are both known to boost energy, reduce stress, improve mood, and aid in weight loss. While pineapple is especially healing in terms of its anti-inflammatory properties. It’s soothing and satisfying; what more could you ask for on a Summer day?
Ingredients in Our White Tea Smoothie:
- 1 tsp. White Tea leaves or 1 white tea bag
- 1 tsp. sliced ginseng root or ginseng powder
- 8 fl. oz water; very hot not boiling
- 1 small wedge of mango; peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 Pineapple rings; chopped
- 5 fl. oz either Coconut milk (If you want a creamy texture.) or Coconut water (If you want a more ice-y consistency.) *Sub water for fewer calories and sugar.*
- (Optional) 1 Serving FITTEAM LEAN Protein
- Place the tea leaves (or tea bag) in a heatproof jug, add ginseng and pour over the water.
- Let stand for 2-3 minutes, then strain if using tea leaves and ginseng root, or remove the tea bag.
- Let cool. You can speed up the cooling process by adding 2-3 ice cubes to the jug.
- Place the mango and pineapple in your blender with the coconut milk, coconut water, or additional water.
- Pour in tea (and optional FitTeam LEAN) and blend until smooth. *If you desire a thicker smoothie, you can add a few ice cubes before blending.*
- Pour into two glasses and serve immediately.