18 Oct Berry-Beneficial Post-Workout Smoothie Recipe
Post workout, your muscles, and mind are depleted. Your body is craving nourishment to not only restore and replenish your damaged cells but also push more nutrients into them to rebuild tissue to be even stronger! Post-workout is the optimal time to essential micro and macronutrients to your cells because the food is more easily and readily absorbed.
This Berry-beneficial Smoothie holds true to its name! With greens, antioxidant-rich berries, and detoxifying effects of both matcha green and white teas, it’s the perfect post-workout shake. Adding a FIT boosts both the health benefits and flavor with an added blast of blueberry and ashwagandha. Try it after your next marathon training run!
- 1 frozen Banana
- 2 cups fresh Kale/Spinach mix
- 1/2 cup frozen Mixed Berries
- ½ cup Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup Ice
- 1 tsp. of powdered Matcha Green Tea
- 1 serving FITTEAM FIT
- 1/2 serving FITTEAM LEAN
- Add all ingredients into a blender.
- Pulse for 30 seconds.
- Blend for 30-60 seconds (adding either more liquid or ice, as needed)
- Once desired consistency is reached, pour into your favorite FITTEAM blender cup, and enjoy!