07 Nov FIT & LEAN Chia Pudding Recipe
This FIT & LEAN Chia Pudding is a little different than most chia pudding recipes, but it tastes (and looks) equally (if not more impressive), so I’m not mad about it. 😉 With the added protein and antioxidants, it’s the perfect post-workout recovery snack to repair and rebuild your muscles. Don’t allow the hybrid cross between a smoothie and pudding make you weary. I love the thick, smooth creamy texture, and amazing nutritional profile makes it well worth trying something new!
- 3 tbsp Chia Seeds
- ½ cup Almond or Coconut Milk
- ½ cup Blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 serving FITTEAM LEAN
- 1 serving FITTEAM FIT
- Optional Garnishes: Pomegranate seeds, more berries, hemp seeds, additional chia seeds. Have fun with it!
- Create chia pudding in a small bowl by pouring milk over chia seeds, stirring well to ensure all the seeds are fully submerged, and leaving aside for ten minutes to allow to thicken and set.
- Give the chia pudding another good mix before transferring it to a blender.
- Add the blueberries, vanilla, LEAN and FIT.
- Blend until smooth.* You may desire a little more liquid (either milk or water) here to achieve a desired consistency.
- Place blended mixture in a serving bowl, cup or jar, top with garnishes of your choice and serve chilled
Certified Wellness Coach
*Results will vary. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.